Jan. 04, 2019
How to Reset Gmail Password?
Gmail Popularly known to maintain and build official communication, Gmail is one of the best mediums to communicate with our friends, family, and loved ones. Since Gmail is the best option as well as the most prominent platform to avail the emailing services but sometimes users have to face technical issues.
The situation also comes when the user forgets his/her Gmail account password. In such case, it is quite obvious that the user is not able to login Gmail account until the password has been recovered and reset. It is an easy task to reset Gmail password if you remember the registered phone number or email address.
Just follow the given step by step guidance to Reset Gmail Password:
- Step 1: Open Gmail login page.
- Step 2: Enter the username and password of your account.
- Step 3: Here, you need to click on ‘Forgot password’ link.
- Step 4: You will be asked to enter the last password that you remember. However, it would be a good idea if you skip that part and click on “Try another way” option.
- Step 5: You will be asked to enter a phone number which you have previously registered.
- Step 7: Enter OTP and then you will get a link to recover your account’s password. You are done with the
- Step 6: As soon as you enter your phone number, you will receive an OTP on the given phone number.
- Step 7: Enter OTP and then you will get a link to recover your account’s password. You are done with the given procedure.
- Step 8: As soon as you enter OTP, you will be able to create a new password that will make an easy to access your Gmail account.
In case, if you face any type of problem while resetting your Gmail password, just contact at where you will get the chance to speak to one of our experts who will sort out the issues that you are facing with your Gmail account. In order to reset or recover Gmail account password, call us immediately and enjoy our affordable services at your doorstep. We promise to offer you uninterrupted services 24*7 round the year as well as a complete guide to deal with your Gmail issues.