May. 10, 2020
Justene Charlesworth: Basketball Profile
- A sophomore shooting guard at the University of St. Francis in Joliet, Illinois.
- Scored 11 points in a win at Governors State on Dec. 14, 2019, while shooting three-of-six from beyond the arc.
- Made a pair of threes without a miss during a 77-52 win over in-state rival Roosevelt on Jan. 8, 2020.
- Played her prep ball at LaCrosse High School here in Indiana, as mentioned in the previous incarnation of my blog.
- Scored 21 points and grabbed 12 rebounds during a 46-37 win over Boone Grove during the Porter County Conference Tournament on Jan. 18, 2016.
- As a 14-year-old freshman, her and senior teammate Naomi Culver each made a pair of threes in a win over Westville on Dec. 5, 2014.
- Averaged 6.9 rebounds per game during her sophomore season of 2015-16 for the Lady Tigers of LaCrosse.
- Collected 28 points, eight rebounds, and nine steals in a win at Westville on Dec. 4, 2015.
- Scored 32 points in a win over Culver Community on Nov. 8, 2016.
- Made seven three-pointers on her way to 22 points (one-of-three from the charity stripe) during a 56-35 post-holiday win over Wheeler on Dec. 27, 2016.
- Tore her left ACL during the summer of 2017.
- Shot 37 percent from three-point range while appearing in nine games in a truncated senior season at LaCrosse.
- Accumulated over 1100 points during the course of her prep career.
- Listed Peanut Butter & Jelly as her favorite pregame food back in 2015.