Dec. 11, 2015
Track GM's Make Wager Ahead of Superbowl Sunday
Superbowl 51 is scheduled to kick off in Houston Texas this Sunday between the New England Patriots and The Atlanta Falcons. Two NASCAR tracks have decided to make a friendly wager between them on who will win the Superbowl, and which 4 fans are the most deserving of race tickets to each respective track's upcoming races.
Are you a diehard Patriots fan? Just share a photo or video on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #NHMSPatriots and tell New Hampshire Motor Speedway why you are the biggest Pats fan to attend their track.
Or will the Atlanta Falcons win Superbowl 51? If you're a Falcons fan, share a photo or video of your Falcons pride using hashtag #AMSFalcons.
Here is a breakdown of the wager made between NHMS track president David McGrath and Atlanta Motor Speedway's Ed Clark:
When the Patriots win …
• New England Patriots flag to be hung outside Atlanta Motor Speedway office building the next day and during NASCAR race week Feb. 27-March 5
• While wearing a Patriots jersey, Ed Clark will present David McGrath and the July 16 New Hampshire 301 race winner with Georgia Peaches in victory lane
• Four Patriots and New Hampshire Motor Speedway fans will win premium tickets to the March 5 Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway ($400 value)
If the Patriots (miraculously) lose …
• Atlanta Falcons flag to be hung outside New Hampshire Motor Speedway office building the next day and during NASCAR race week July 10-16
• While wearing a Falcons jersey, David McGrath will present Ed Clark and the March 5 Folds of Honor QuikTrip race winner with New England Lobster in victory lane
• Four Falcons and Atlanta Motor Speedway fans will win premium tickets to the July 16 New Hampshire 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway ($500 value)
To enter for the chance to win tickets, share a photo or video to Twitter or Instagram in which you show support for your team and use the appropriate hashtag. If your team wins, you'll be eligible to enter into a drawing for tickets to the losing track's race.
View the contest rules here