Dec. 18, 2016
5 Premier league records broken in week 16
1. Liverpool becomes the first team to score more than 2 goals against Middlesbrough at the Riverside Stadium for over 2 years.
2. Solomon Rondom becomes the second player to score a hat trick with his head, the first to achieve that is Duncan Ferguson.
3. Antonio Conte becomes the first Chelsea coach to win 10 consecutive games in a spin and could break Liverpool's 2013-2014 record of 11 wins in a row.
4. Manchester City defender Pablo Zabeleta scores his first Premier League goal for more than two years against Watford to help City end their 3 games winless run. Also, it is Manchester City's first home win in the league since September.
5. Finally, Zlatan Ibrahimovic becomes the first 35-year-old striker in the EPL history to score 9 goals in the league and 14 goals in all competition.
Do you have more records to add... Let's know in the comment section..