Dec. 04, 2018
How to Sync an iPhone to Yahoo Email
When you open your Yahoo mail account on your iPhone, it's automatically syncs with your mail account, so any messages you send or delete automatically get updated between your phone and Yahoo account. Setup your Yahoo mail account, You can only need to have your Yahoo email address and password handy. You can type only for your Yahoo mail id and password and then you can easily access your Yahoo mail account in your iphone and let's enjoy with your Yahoo mail account.
If your Yahoo mail account is not sign in easily so that you can only contact our Yahoo technical expert and get the quick help and support. Dial our Yahoo mail technical support toll-free number +1-877-336-9533 for 24*7 hours in a day to available for resolving your technical issues and problems instantly.
You can follows these steps to Sync your Yahoo mail:
1. Tap the "Settings" icon on your iPhone.
2. Tap Account and Password.
3. Tap "Add Account," or select "Yahoo!" from the list.
4. Tap "Yahoo id or password" and optional Description of your Yahoo Mail account.
5. Click "Next."
6. Switch on the "Mail" option.
7. Tap "Save." When you open the Mail app on your phone, it will automatically sync with your Yahoo mail account.
Common Yahoo Mail Issues:
1. Not Able to Send Emails
2. Difficulty in reading older Emails
3. Very Slow
4. Not able to Attach Attachments
5. Forgotten Password
6. Getting Invalid ID or Password Error