NFL Bold Predictions Week 16
1. Cam Newton will throw five touchdowns passes against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2. There will be more rushing yards than passing yards in the Detroit Lions vs Cincinnati Bengals game.
3. Marcus Peters will have two interceptions against the Miami Dolphins.
4. Ezekiel Elliott rushes for 150 yards and two touchdowns in his return for the Dallas Cowboys against the Seattle Seahawks.
5. JuJu Smith-Schuster will have 125 yards receiving and a touchdown against the Houston Texans.