184 pound Predictions:
1. Gabe Dean (Cornell)-Brute semi-final matchup with Zavatsky or Boyd ahead. Gabe has been dominate and I see him taking care of business in St. Louis.
2. Myles Martin (Ohio State)- Will My-Mar shine again when the lights are on?!
3. Bo Nickal (Penn State)- Funky Texan will have to pull some tricks out of his sleeve. I would love to see a 3rd showdown this year behind Nickal and Myles.
4. Zach Zavatsky (Virginia Tech)
5. Sammy Brooks (Iowa)- Brooks v Martin quarter final match will be heavy!
6. Nolan Boyd (Oklahoma St)- Consistent Cowboy
7. TJ Dudley (Nebraska)- I do not know what to expect. Hot and Cold performer.
8. Jack Dechow (Old Dominion)- Can Dechow edge out another AA medal? I see him and Emery Parker from Illinois battling for the podium spot. Dechow’s strength overpowers.
197 Pound Predictions:1. J’Den Cox (Mizzou)- Struggled against Moore in Columbus earlier on this season. Moore is determined to take this title. However, it is hard to bet against an Olympic Bronze Medalist, who is a complete Gamer!
2. Kollin Moore (Ohio State)- Mountain Man on a Mission!
3. Jared Haught (Virginia Tech)
4. Brett Pfarr (Minnesota)
5. Matt McCutcheon (Penn State)-Cael is banking on points from McCutcheon to help the Nittany Lions Capture the Team title.
6. Preston Weigel (Oklahoma St)
7. Aaron Studebaker (Nebraska)
8. Ryan Wolfe (Rider)
HWT Predictions:1. Kyle Snyder (Ohio State)
2. Ty Walz (Virginia Tech)-Semi Final bout against Medbery will be a great match to determine who will square off against Snyder on the big stage.
3. Connor Medbery (Wisconsin)-Potentially Hall and then Walz back-to-back?!
4. Tanner Hall (Arizona State)- You can count on Hall to edge out the bouts that reach Overtime.
5. Jacob Kasper (Duke)
6. Nick Nevills (Penn State)
7. Austin Schafer (Oklahoma St)-Coming into the tourney with only 1 loss under his belt.
8. Michael Kroells (Minnesota)
THAT’S ALL FOLKS!! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!! MARCH MATNESS IS ON!!!BEST ALWAYS, RON JOHN RINALDI